One year since joining the company as a new graduate

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

等待驗證會員

積分
發表於 2024-3-5 18:11:39 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
It was the moment when I realized that ``engineers aren't just doing engineer work'', which was the reason I joined GIG (lol). At LeadGrid, we are improving the management screen in pursuit of ease of use for users. "LeadGrid" is a platform that allows you to quickly create sites, but we developers ourselves use LeadGrid on a daily basis and update it through trial and error. ―Isn't it difficult to be an engineer and a designer? It's true that the amount of studying has increased, but I believe that this experience was only possible through GIG.

There are many members around me who are willing to work with me to think about things that I have said I want to do, and what we can do at GIG to get closer to the kind of work I want to do in the Phone Number List future. Even though I am not a designer myself, I am able to create and propose designs because of GIG's environment where they listen carefully to my suggestions. Also, GIG has a club activity system, and I participate in a club activity called the "Creation Club," where I can show the designs I create to senior designers and receive feedback.

There are many designers at GIG who have great ideas that I would never have thought of, so I try to actively learn from them. Both engineers and designers want to be extremely proactive. - Have you changed anything as a second-year senior? In my second year, I was given the title of ``leader.'' Additionally, in April, we had six new graduate employees, which increased our sense of ``being watched'' and our sense of responsibility. Up until now, most of my suggestions have been made in response to my seniors asking me, ``What do you think about this?'' However, I have been encouraged to make spontaneous suggestions, such as how to proceed with a project, and the opinions of team members.

回復

使用道具 舉報

高級模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上傳

本版積分規則

手機版|自動贊助|源-仙境論壇

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 01:27 , Processed in 1.411443 second(s), 26 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |